FREE UK* DELIVERY
Fantastic stability trainer that’s perfect for all levels of athlete and an essential rehabilitation tool. Used in gyms and by professional footballers, this is a great tool to develop core strength.
- FLOWIN is a high-intensity, low-impact fitness routine whose patented friction technology uses your bodyweight with the surface of the board to create greater resistance for the simplest of movements
- FLOWIN PRO is recommended for commercial use, the rigid board designed for high-frequency, daily activity
- Helps tone your body, increase strength and flexibility, and maximise core stabilisation
- Designed for specialist studio programmes and is a great addition for any commercial gym floor (Comes complete with board and pads as well as a personal voucher for access to workouts online)
- Includes: one non-rollable board; one manual; two foot pads; two hands pads; and one knee pad (Board Length 1,380mm, Width 980mm. Weighs 6kg)
Want to take your Flowin Board out and about?
Take a look at the FLOWIN Sport which is portable, so easy to store, and take with you wherever you want to flow - the beach, the park, or your garden.
"I have been using the Flowin® for 6 months now. The Flowin® affords the physiotherapist and other rehabilitation specialists the opportunity to admisinister multidirectional and multi-level loading to a variety of upper, core and lower limb structures in a unique way. I support the use of the product as an integral component of progressive loading for my clients." Michael Dalgleish - APA Sports Physiotherapist & Sports Scientist - Optima Sports Medicine - Director of The Golf Athelete