Come and work with us!
"We offer an amazing opportunity to join our dynamic team and grow within our business" - Neil Jordan, Chairman and Founder.
Here at Jordan Fitness we pride ourselves on the design, manufacture and supply of quality functional fitness equipment in the UK and internationally. We supply premium fitness products direct to consumer, to businesses and via resellers, in addition to providing Instructor training courses and workshops through our Jordan Training Academy.
Everything we do here at Jordan reflects our passion and encourages continuous improvement. We have been established for nearly 30 years and see a bright future ahead. As we are such a fast-growing company, we are always looking to expand our brilliant team.
Reseller Account Manager
Due to market growth within our reseller market internationally, we are looking to recruit a new Reseller Account Manager to develop these important B2B relationships and build up an ever-increasing network of resellers.
You'll manage a portfolio of existing reseller accounts, maintaining relationships whilst increasing customers annual spend. You'll also be targeting new potential fitness equipment resellers in the UK & Overseas, increasing our reseller portfolio in new markets.
- Managing the expectation and experience of existing customers to ensure repeat business.
- Pro-actively pursuing new business avenues and generating own leads when necessary via managed key performance indicators.
- Ensuring the monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets are achieved and exceeded.
- Working closely with all internal teams (finance, logistics, marketing, service etc) to ensure on time and in full delivery of customer orders.
- Represent the company at all relevant trade shows, conferences, seminars and corporate events when required.
- To travel when necessary to visit customers both in the UK and overseas.
- Deliver and present strategic sales presentations.
- Provide regular reports, feedback and offer support to the Head of Sales as required.
- Manage your own workload and support other team members where necessary.
- Participate in any training as necessary.
- Undertake any other tasks relevant to the level of the post, as requested by Head of Sales.
Key skills required:
- Good spoken and written communication skills.
- Highly skilled in Excel and Microsoft Office.
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills.
- Being proactive is a must have skill.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Good business sense and the ability to work with multi-national customers.
Business Development Manager
Due to continued growth, we are looking to recruit a new Business Development Manager to push the boundaries and build up an ever-increasing network of customers.
Working in a field-based role, you’ll join our direct sales team, targeting the fitness industry/ leisure sector as well as building accounts across the hotel, spa and corporate sector. Not only will you build new relationships, you’ll maintain and grow our large portfolio of well-established key accounts.
Some overseas travel will be required.
- To generate and maintain quality reciprocal relationships with clients
- To achieve set sales targets for the UK, Europe and International markets
- To book and attend client meetings
- To deliver sales presentations
- To write tenders for larger projects
- To manage your own workload and support other team members where necessary
- To line manage the account managers, monitoring their workload, performance and offering support where necessary
- To provide regular feedback, highlight concerns and offer support to the Head of Sales as required
- To complete administrative work in the absence of account managers
- To participate in any training as necessary
- To undertake any other tasks relevant to the level of the post, as requested by the Company Directors.
Key skills required:
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills
- Confidence, tact and a persuasive manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- The ability to work as a team
- An ability to work under pressure
- A professional manner
- Good business sense and the ability to work to budgets
- Drivers Licence
Supply Chain Co-ordinator/Demand Planner
Due to market growth within the company, we are looking to recruit a Supply Chain Co-ordinator to help manage/maintain the ordering and stocking of goods on a daily basis, ensuring on-time delivery and order fulfilment. The right candidate for the job will be confident in managing stock levels, organising shipping and international consignments amongst other responsibilities set by the Procurement Manager.
- Manage MRP, place and progress orders within the defined/required timescales, ensuring optimum order quantities, in line with business requirements
- Manage stock levels for both UK and International warehouse locations
- Organise Shipping of International and Domestic consignments
- Manage key account products for specific customers
- MRP data maintenance and reporting of related metrics
- Provide analysis of stock trends on a weekly/monthly basis
- To take ownership of the ordering of branded products and ensuring on time delivery
- Managing indirect purchase orders and miscellaneous sales enquiries
- To be the liaison between the Procurement and Sales Departments
- Assisting the Stock Control and Warehouse functions when required
- General support for the Procurement Manager
- To undertake any other tasks relevant to the level of the post, as requested by the Company Directors
Key Skills Required:
- Experience within the Supply Chain Function
- Management of an MRP system
- Planning/Materials control
- Warehousing and Stock Control experience
- Analytical approach to their role
- Good Administrative/Organisational skills
- An ability to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Good Communication Skills
- Proactive attitude toward their work
We are always on the look out for Temporary Installation/Service Engineers to join our friendly team. You’ll be based at our Kings Lynn Headquarters but will be required to travel across the UK, to install, service and repair our premium gym equipment and flooring.
Reporting to the Installation/Technical Manager, you’ll work alongside additional team members, ensuring tasks, including powder coating, are completed effectively and safely.
This role is appropriate for sole traders and those looking for temporary contracts.
If you would like to work with us, please send us your CV and covering letter to Lisa.Browett@jordanfitness.co.uk.