Come and work with us!
"We offer an amazing opportunity to join our dynamic team and grow within our business" - Neil Jordan, Chairman and Founder.
Here at Jordan Fitness we pride ourselves on the design, manufacture and supply of quality functional fitness equipment in the UK and internationally. We supply premium fitness products direct to consumer, to businesses and via resellers, in addition to providing Instructor training courses and workshops through our Jordan Training Academy.
Everything we do here at Jordan reflects our passion and encourages continuous improvement. We have been established for over 30 years and see a bright future ahead. As we are such a fast-growing company, we are always looking to expand our brilliant team.
We are on the lookout for both Temporary & Permanent Installation/Service Engineers to join our friendly, hard-working, team. You’ll be based at our Kings Lynn Headquarters but will be required to travel across the UK, to install, service and repair our premium gym equipment and flooring. Your job role will also include powder coating tasks (colouring of our racks and rigs) for which full training will be provided.
Reporting to the Installation/Technical Manager, you’ll work alongside additional team members, ensuring installation and powder coating tasks, are completed effectively and safely. The ideal applicant will need to have flexibility in working hours (with overtime available and frequent) and hold a full UK driving license.
Purpose of Post:
To Repair, Service Equipment and install provided by Jordan fitness on and off Site. Powder coating equipment for all orders.
- To Install Equipment where required on all orders provided by the sales team and Manager.
- To Service and repair equipment on site with jobs provide by the Manager.
- To leave site in a good clean condition removing any rubbish from our products.
- To prepare and install flooring where required on and off site.
- To report and service/installation issues with Jobs direct to the Manager
- To Prep, Prepare and Powdercoat items needed for orders.
- To Maintain The Powdercoating Room and Service Room to a Safe Clean Standard
- To Follow Health and Safety procedures for Installations and Powdercoating on and off site.
- To manage your own workload and support other team members where necessary.
- To participate in any training as necessary.
- To undertake any other tasks relevant to the level of the post, as requested by the Company Directors and Manager
Key skills required:
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- A strong team player with the ability to work alone also.
- An ability to work under pressure.
- Flexibility is required for working longer hours
- A positive and enthusiastic nature.
- Excellent spoken and communication skills with customers
- Attention to detail with the ability to improve
PAY: £9 per hour (plus overtime pay at £13.50).
To apply, please email your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org