All Jordan products are covered by our standard limited 12 month warranty from the original date of purchase unless otherwise stated. This warranty covers products against manufacturing defects for the original purchaser only; wear and tear is not covered under warranty. Products not manufactured by Jordan are covered by the manufacturer’s own warranty.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE 12 MONTH WARRANTY PERIOD
- Classic/Ignite Urethane Dumbbells and Olympic Discs are covered for 5 years against manufacturing defects.
- Urethane Bumper/Competition Plates are covered for 3 years against manufacturing defects.
- Premium Classic Rubber Dumbbells and Olympic Discs are covered for 2 years against manufacturing defects (Standard Classic Rubber Dumbbells are covered for 1 year)
- Activ Rubber Flooring is covered for 5 years against manufacturing defects.
- Upholstery on Benches is covered for 90 days.
Each warranty claim should be detailed on a Jordan Warranty Claim Form which can be supplied by Jordan Fitness or any of our distributors. Depending on the nature of the claim Jordan may request for photographic evidence or for the item to be returned to us for inspection.
If the item is deemed to be faulty within the warranty period then Jordan will repair or replace the item as deemed necessary.
The warranty period will continue to be from the date of the original purchase rather than the date of the replacement being supplied.
ISSUES NOT COVERED BY THE WARRANTY
The following issues would not be covered by the standard warranty:
- Damage resulting from misuse or neglect.
- Anything deemed to be normal wear and tear.
- Damage resulting from items being used on inappropriate flooring, i.e. concrete, wood or especially hard surfaces. Suitable Rubber or EVA flooring is recommended to prolong the life of your free weight and functional equipment.
- Damage resulting from Olympic Training Discs and Competition Discs not being used on a suitable good quality Olympic Lifting Platform.
- Chipping of the painted finish on Cast Iron products, including but not limited to Cast Iron Dumbbells, Olympic Discs and Kettlebells.
- Any issues with superficial stickers, badges or end caps.
- Damage resulting from throwing or dropping products that are not designed for this purpose, including but not limited to Dumbbells, Barbells and Kettlebells. Bent handles on Dumbbells is a clear sign of abuse and may exclude the product from the warranty.
- Damage resulting from slamming products that are not designed for this purpose, including but not limited to Sandbag Pro and Medicine Balls.
- Loosening of Multi Disc Dumbbells and Barbells. Regular maintenance is required for these products.
- Any issues with flooring resulting from regular exposure to direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Activ Flooring has a dimensional tolerance of 1%. Any shrinkage/expansion within this tolerance will not be covered by the standard warranty.
- Any damage resulting from use with racks and storage solutions not sourced from Jordan Fitness. For example Rubber/Cast dumbbells should be stored on Jordan Dumbbell racks which feature saddles to increase the lifetime of the product.
- Any associated carriage costs.
Certain products must be bolted to the floor for safe use. Including but not limited to:
- Power Racks
- Dual Adjustable Pulley
- Core Plate
- Smith/Power Rack
- Suspension Training Stations
- Chin/Dip/Knee Raise
- Functional Training Rigs
For any further information please contact your distributor or our Service Department on +44 (0) 1553 763285 or email@example.com