All Jordan products are covered by our standard 12-month warranty which begins from the date of original purchase, unless otherwise stated. This warranty covers products against manufacturing defects and applies to the original purchaser only.
If you have purchased products through a third-party seller you must contact the seller directly.
Products which have not been manufactured by Jordan Fitness are covered by the manufacturers own warranty.
Exceptions to the 12-Month Warranty
- Urethane Dumbbells (Ignite and classic) and Urethane Olympic Discs are covered for 5 years against manufacturing defects
- Urethane Competition and Bumper plates are covered for 3 years against manufacturing defects
- Premium Classic Rubber Dumbbells and Rubber Olympic Discs are covered for 2 years against manufacturing defects
- Activ Rubber flooring is covered for 5 years against manufacturing defects
- Upholstery is covered for 90 days against manufacturing defects
To make a warranty claim on a product you will need to provide the original order number and photographic evidence of the fault before your claim can be processed.
This can be completed using a Warranty Claim form or alternatively emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It may be necessary for the product to be returned to Jordan Fitness for inspection before a replacement or repair can be made.
If a product is deemed to have a manufacturing fault within the warranty period, it will be replaced or repaired by Jordan Fitness, as necessary.
Carriage costs are not covered by Jordan Fitness and the cost of returning products is the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise agreed.
The warranty period begins from the date of purchase and will continue from this point regardless of any replacements or repairs.
Issues not Covered by the Warranty
- Damage from a product being misused or neglected
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage from products being used on inappropriate flooring
- Training and competition discs not being used on a suitable Olympic Lifting Platform
- Cosmetic damage to products- including but not limited to, chipping of the paint finish and issues with stickers, badges, and endcaps
- Any damage resulting from throwing or dropping products that are not designed for this purpose including Dumbbells, Barbells and Kettlebells.
- Damage from slamming products which are not designed for this purpose including but not limited to, Sandbag Pro and Medicine Balls
- Loosening of multi-disc dumbbells, barbells and products which have moving parts such as Olympic Bars with bearings
- Any issues with flooring resulting to exposure to direct sunlight, heat sources or excessive water
- Shrinkage or expansion of Activ flooring within the 1% tolerance level
- Damage from products being stored on racks not sourced from Jordan Fitness
- Damage resulting in incorrect chemicals and cleaning products on products including Liquid Chalk, High Salt and bleach content cleaning solutions
- Damage resulting from unsuitable conditions where applicable such as High Humidity rooms , low ventilation and outside,
Certain products must be bolted to the floor for safe use, including but not limited to:
- Power Racks
- Dual Adjustable Pulley
- Core Plate
- Smith/ Power Rack
- Suspension Training Stations
- Chin Dip/ Knee Raise
- Functional Training Rigs
All Jordan Fitness Products must be returned unused, disassembled, and in original packaging.
Any items returned to Jordan Fitness in a used condition, assembled, or missing the original packaging, may be refused or subject to a re-stocking fee, which equals 15% of the value of the product.
If a product has been deemed faulty by Jordan Fitness, the original packaging may not be required.
Should you wish to return an item within the 7-day home approval, you will need to contact a member of our team to obtain a Return Authorisation Number.
This can be done by emailing email@example.com or alternatively calling us on 01553 763 285 between 8am and 5pm Monday to Friday.
No returns or exchanges can be processed without a Returns Authorisation Number.
Once your Return Authorisation Number has been issued, you can make arrangements to return the product to our warehouse for processing.
Jordan Fitness can arrange collections, but the cost of the collection will be deducted from any requested refund before it is issued. Cost for collections begin at £10.87 per item.
Custom branded and special-order items are non-returnable.
Goods purchased from our showroom are exchanged at the managers discretion.
Updated 12 October 2020