All JORDAN and Jordan Lifting Club (JLC) products are covered by our standard 12-month commercial warranty covering products against manufacturing defects and applies to the original purchaser only.
Your warranty begins from the date of dispatch unless otherwise stated. If you have purchased products through a third-party seller, you must contact the seller directly.
Some of our products come with an extended commercial warranty. These are:
IGNITE Urethane Dumbbells
Custom Branded Urethane Dumbbell Sets
Urethane Barbells Straight & Curl
Custom Branded Urethane Barbells
Urethane Olympic Plates Individual & Sets
Custom Branded Urethane Plate Sets
Hex Urethane Dumbbells
Rubber Olympic Plates Individual & Sets
Black Urethane Competition Plate - Coloured Text
HG Black Rubber Bumper Plates - Coloured Fleck
HG Coloured Rubber Bumper Plates
HG Black Rubber Bumper Plates
Calibrated Colour Rubber Competition Plates
Jordan Lifting Club Olympic Weight Plates
Exceptions to the 12-Month Warranty
- Products that are usually given an extended warranty will be reduced to 12 months when sold as Ex-Demo
- Upholstery is covered for 90 days against manufacturing defects
- Products which have not been manufactured by Jordan Fitness are covered by the manufacturers own warranty.
To make a warranty claim on a product you will need to provide the original order number and photographic evidence of the fault before your claim can be processed.
This can be completed by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
It may be necessary for the product to be returned to Jordan Fitness for inspection before a replacement or repair can be made.
If a product is deemed to have a manufacturing fault within the warranty period, it will be replaced or repaired by Jordan Fitness, as necessary.
Carriage costs are not covered by Jordan Fitness and the cost of returning products is the responsibility of the purchaser unless otherwise agreed.
The warranty period begins from the date of purchase and will continue from this point regardless of any replacements or repairs.
Issues not Covered by the Warranty
- Damage from a product being misused or neglected
- Normal wear and tear
- Damage from products being used on inappropriate flooring
- Training and competition discs not being used on a suitable Olympic Lifting Platform
- Cosmetic damage to products- including but not limited to, chipping of the paint finish and issues with stickers, badges, and endcaps
- Any damage resulting from throwing or dropping products that are not designed for this purpose including Dumbbells, Barbells and Kettlebells.
- Damage from slamming products which are not designed for this purpose including but not limited to, Sandbag Pro and Medicine Balls
- Loosening of multi-disc dumbbells, barbells and products which have moving parts such as Olympic Bars with bearings
- Any issues with flooring resulting to exposure to direct sunlight, heat sources or excessive water
- Shrinkage or expansion of ACTIV Flooring within the 1% tolerance level
- Damage from products being stored on racks not sourced from Jordan Fitness
- Damage resulting in incorrect chemicals and cleaning products on products including Liquid Chalk, High Salt and bleach content cleaning solutions
- Damage resulting from unsuitable conditions where applicable such as High Humidity rooms , low ventilation and outside,
Certain products must be bolted to the floor for safe use, including but not limited to:
- Power Racks
- Dual Adjustable Pulley
- Core Plate
- Smith/ Power Rack
- Suspension Training Stations
- Chin Dip/ Knee Raise
- Functional Training Rigs