FREE UK* DELIVERY
Body Weight Suspension Systems are perfect for you to work with the epitome of resistance that’s accessible to us all, your own body weight. With exercises ranging from partial body weight to full body weight, catering for rehabilitation patients & deconditioned individuals to advanced trainers and even athletes, a suspension system should be integral to any training regime.
On-site Training: If you are looking to hold this training at your own location for 8+ people, please contact us for a full quote. Price including VAT, expenses may be added to final costs.
The aim of our Bodyweight Suspension Training Instructor Course is to provide a comprehensive practical overview for fitness professionals of the background, science and application of Bodyweight Suspension System training.
Course objectives: By the end of the course, attendees will have learnt how to:
- Understand the benefits of Suspension System Training and how this equipment fits into the Functional Training Methodology.
- Understand the safety considerations and how to safely and effectively set up and use Suspension Systems.
- Demonstrate the correct techniques for different upper body, lower body and core Suspension System exercises.
- Progress and regress these exercises using a variety of methods (including external loading, bodyweight angle, swing resistance or stability).
- List the pros and cons of Bodyweight Suspension System in comparison with other training modalities.
Assessment: Theory – Completion of theory assessment – 80% pass mark on a multiple-choice questionnaire (32/40)Practical – Competent Demonstration of the exercises and coaching skills (selected upper body exercises, lower body exercise, and core exercise)
Outcome: 8 CPD points awarded on completion.
Entry Requirements - Attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum.
Venue Locations: On-site or a location can be provided.
Course duration: 8hrs
*Once you have purchased your course you will be contacted by our team to book you onto our next available course start date which is suitable for you