The UK's top Gyms, Health Clubs, Hotels, Leisure Trusts and Personal Trainers will have to wait another year for the opportunitiy to celebrate at this year’s National Fitness Awards.
Due to take place on Friday 27th November 2020 (now rescheduled for 2021), at the ATHENA Leicester, the National Fitness Awards are a chance to recognise achievement and excellence across all corners of the fitness industry.
Organised by Script Events in partnership with WorkOut magazine, the awards are open to any gyms which have been operating for two years or more. If you are a fitness facility that has been open for less than two years, don’t worry, as there is a special category for you to enter - 'Newcomer of the Year'.
As a proud partner of the National Fitness Awards for several years, we will, once again, be sponsoring the Functional Training Gym of the Year category in 2021.
This award is aimed at clubs that are solely dedicated to functional fitness, as well as traditional gyms that have created dedicated functional areas to tap into this growing trend. In order to get to the finals, you’ll need to provide details of why you chose to focus on functional fitness, any specialist equipment you have which makes you stand out from the crowd and communicate any impressive results your members have seen from training in this way.
KEEP A LOOK OUT FOR MORE INFORMATION IN THE NEW YEAR
Here’s the full list of all this year’s categories you will be able to apply for in 2021:
- National Gym of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Health Club of the Year
- Best Hotel & Spa Facility of the Year
- Customer Service Award
- Ladies Only Gym of the Year
- Community Involvement
- Local Authority/Leisure Trust Gym of the Year
- Strength Training Gym of the Year
- Member Achievement Award
- Gym Based Personal Trainer of the Year
- Boutique Facility of the Year
- Education Facility of the Year
- Best Rehabilitation Facility of the Year
- Functional Training Gym of the Year
- Group Exercise Gym of the Year
- Scotland Gym of the Year
- Innovation in Fitness Nutrition
- North Gym of the Year
- South Gym of the Year
- Midlands & Wales Gym of the Year
- *NEW* Gym Team of the Year