2022 Mayor's Business of the Year award
After an unfortunate postponement due to the pandemic last year, we are thrilled to announce that Jordan Fitness have been shortlisted for the Mayor’s Business of the Year award, sponsored by West Norfolk Council.
The Mayor’s Business Awards were established in 1989 and strives to recognise and celebrate the achievements of various local businesses in King’s Lynn. It is a great opportunity for local companies to showcase their noteworthy successes, new developments and their commitment to the West Norfolk community.
The categories and subsequent nominations are as follows:
- Mayor's business of the year award - Captain Fawcett, CGM Group, Jordan Fitness Ltd.
- Employeeof the year - Kelly Melerski (Achieve Together), Alejandra Mosquera Diaz (Dental Design Studio), Roxanne Freestone (Queen Elizabeth Hospital).
- Apprentice/trainee of the year - Georgia Mountain (GH Hair Design), Jasmine Bentley (Human Capital Development), Lexy Compton-Merritt (Trues Yard Fisherfolk Museum).
- Customer care - Bennett & Co Estate Agents, Crazy Bananas Children’s Entertainment, West Norfolk Deaf Association.
- Innovation - GH Hair Design, Premier Voice Data Limited, Uptech Limited.
- Independent retailer - Donaldson Fishmongers, West Norfolk Deaf Association, WhataHoot.
- Leisure and tourism - Majestic Cinema, The Angel Watlington, WhataHoot.
- Small business of the year - Prontaprint King’s Lynn, This is Fuller, Uptech Limited.
- Businessperson of the year - Michael Baldwin (Bank House), Jason Carlton (Uptech Limited), Jordan Cribb (Vertex Architecture).
- King's Lynn Champion - Duke’s Head Hotel, Prontaprint King’s Lynn, WhataHoot.
See the full shortlist here.
We wanted to take the time to wish all the nominees the best of luck and we look forward to the awards on March 4th at the Alive Corn Exchange in King’s Lynn.