CEO, Neil Jordan being interviewed ahead of the night's awards
Jordan Fitness is proud and honoured to announce we have been selected as finalists in The Mayor's Business Awards 2020, for the top award of Business of the Year.
The King’s Lynn Mayor’s Business Awards, taking place on Friday 6th March, publicly recognizes outstanding business achievement and the contributions that businesses and individuals make to the economy in West Norfolk.
"We are particularly excited to have been recognised for this year's Business of the Year award as in the past year we celebrated 30 years of Jordan Fitness and had our best year yet. Growing by 20% in the past year alone, we have invested in additional team members based here in King's Lynn, and brought about partnerships working with local manufacturers so we can showcase the talent and skills of those in our local/regional economy"
Zak Pitt, Managing Director
The 10 categories and their respective nominations for the awards include:
- Business of the Year - Jordan Fitness, Optima Metal Services Ltd, Snap-On Diagnostics
- Small Business of the Year - Cooper and Elms Ltd, Jark (KL) Ltd, Kilmatech Ltd.
- Businessperson of the Year – Nicola Bray (Maze Media Group), Janie Thompson (Thornham Deli), Simon Heraghty (SHO).
- Business Innovation – Aston Shaw, This Is Fuller, WhataHoot Ltd.
- Apprentice/Trainee of the year – Callum Holden (Sibelco), Jemima Clayton (Consort Medical), Tom Campey (Thornham Deli).
- Customer Care – Castle Acre Stores, Cooper and Elms Ltd, Majestic Cinema.
- Independent Retailer of the Year – Castle Acre Stores, Cooper and Elms Ltd, The Warehouse Antiques and Collectables.
- Leisure and Tourism – True’s Yard Fisherfolk Museum, The Crown Inn, Gayton, Majestic Cinema.
- Employee of the Year – Helen Ferri Wilson (Maze Media Group), Nancy Barnard (Maze Media Group), Zacch Stanford (Palm Paper Ltd).
- King’s Lynn Champion – Brittons Estate Agents, Goldings, The Bodyshop.
Mark Leslie, Lynn News editor, said: “It is great to once again be involved with highlighting those businesses which have done so much over the past year to be the best of the best.”
We are delighted to work with so many of the finalists across all of the categories and we wish everyone the best of luck ahead of the awards on Friday 6th March.