Jordan Fitness are proud sponsors of Run Norwich 2019, and will be taking part in this year’s prestigious and renowned 10k run on Sunday 21st July.
We are offering an exclusive 20% off all fitness gear for runners during the three day event! If you can't wait that long, check out our top running aids including; weighted vests, foam rollers and home fitness kits, and type 'RN19' at checkout to receive your discount.
Following a successful year at Run Norwich 2018, our staff at Jordan are more prepared than ever with another three eager volunteers smashing out the training sessions before the big race.
This year, the runners have been training hard to run a more consistent and fast race this coming Sunday. Progress has been at its optimum for all three, and everyone at Jordan is excited for the big day!
Our Jordan Runners:
Lance Everett – Creative Design & Brand Specialist
Lauren Woodcock – Service Administration Assistant
Alan Anglin – Assistant Accountant
Will You Be a Winner?
Every year, 10 lucky winners receive a golden ticket provided by Run Norwich and will be hidden in each pack. This years’ haul has a collective value up to £450 and will include prizes from our Jordan product range, Jarrold Intersport, Norwich City FC and more!
Prizes will include:
- Jordan Fitness Kit, including; foam roller, soft roller, med ball and jungle gym
- Pair of ON running shoes from Jarrold Intersport
- Pair of Caterpylaces
- Powerbank, Parker pen & travel mug from Computer Service centre
- £10 Run voucher
- Tea and Cake for Two People at the Cathedral’s Refectory Café
- Norfolk Museums free admission vouchers
- Crystal Glasses from Norwich City FC Retail
- Delia Cookbook from Delia’s Catering
- Reusable coffee cups from Aston Shaw
- Lovell Home Hessian bags, water bottle and pen
- ESP Merchandise voucher
Visit Us at Run Norwich:
Be sure to come down to our pop up show room on Friday and Saturday at the Forum where our HIIT Bench will take centre-stage along with plenty of other newly launched products!
On Sunday, join us after the race at the Chapelfield Gardens where you can benefit from our Sunday Surgery and stretch off and roll out your muscles after the big run!
Run Norwich Timings:
Friday/Saturday - Pick up your pack at the at The Forum, Norwich, NR2 1TF on Friday 19th July (9am-6pm)/Saturday (9am-4pm)
Race Day (Sunday) -
8.00am – Race Village & baggage trailers open
8.30am – Start pens open
9.30am – Race start
11.30am* – Race presentations in the Race Village (Chapelfield Gardens)
Make sure you have the following items with you on race day:
- Running number and safety pins
- Baggage label (attached to your running number) – if you wish to use the baggage trailers at the Race Village
To find our more information visit https://www.runnorwich.co.uk/