FREE UK* DELIVERY
SAVE 50%! Discount already included in price
PLEASE NOTE: There may be some cosmetic markings on this kit from brief previous use but this product is in full working order.
Used frequently in Powerlifting and in resistance training, these sturdy power bands are great for bodyweight training and enable a progressive load to be added safely to barbell ends.
- Durable & seamless latex rubber ensures you’ll never risk snapping when loaded correctly.
- Width variation to ensure appropriate resistance (the wider the band the better the resistance)
- Ideal anchor attachment for squats, deadlifts and bench presses (perfect for use with our Squat Rack)
- Can be used with Olympic, Hex and EZ Bars
- Widely used in pull-up, chin-up and dip exercises
Power Bands are great for:
- Speed Training
- Agility Drills
- Jump Resistance
- As an alternative to standing cable exercises
- Prehabilitation and Rehabilitation
- Sports Specific Drills for sports like MMA.
Power Bands Resistance:
The resistances are per band and equate to the approximate loading at slight extension and up to maximum extension (or maximum loading)
- 13mm = 5-35lbs (2-16kg)
- 22mm = 10-50lbs (4-23kg)
- 32mm = 25-80lbs (11-36kg)
- 44mm = 50-120lbs (23-54kg)
- 64mm = 60-150lbs (27-68kg)
- 83mm = 70-175lbs (32-79kg)
Do not overstretch or overload, otherwise damage and/or injury may result.