FREE UK* DELIVERY
There will be practical aspects of this course so participants should be prepared for some physical activity.
On-site Training: If you are looking to hold this training at your own location for 8+ people, please contact us for a full quote. Price including VAT, expenses may be added to final costs.
The aim of this MMA fitness course is to provide a comprehensive overview for fitness professionals of the background and practical application of Combat Training for Fitness.
Course objectives: By the end of the course, attendees will have learnt how to:
- Understand how MMA drills can be used to develop fitness in a non-combative environment
- Demonstrate competent techniques for kicks, punching, elbow and knee strikes.
- Demonstrate basic combinations and MMA conditioning drills
- Safely and effectively use pads for basic MMA fitness training
- Demonstrate competent ability to teach individual clients of a basic fitness level
- Demonstrate competent ability to teach and train a group using basic fitness drills
Uses: Personal Training, Group Exercise
Level 2 NVQ in Advanced Padwork (MMA Fitness Instructor).
8 CPD points awarded on completion.
Entry Requirements - Attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum.
Venue Locations: On-site or a location can be provided.
Course duration: 8hrs
*Once you have purchased your course you will be contacted by our team to book you onto our next available course start date which is suitable for you