FREE UK* DELIVERY
There will be practical aspects of this course so participants should be prepared for some physical activity.
On-site Training: If you are looking to hold this training at your own location for 5+ people, please contact us for a full quote. Price including VAT, expenses may be added to final costs.
The aim of this MMA fitness course is to provide a comprehensive overview for fitness professionals of the background and practical application of Combat Training for Fitness.
By the end of the course attendees should be able to:
- Understand how MMA drills can be used to develop fitness in a non-combative environment
- Demonstrate competent techniques for kicks, punching, elbow and knee strikes.
- Demonstrate basic combinations and MMA conditioning drills
- Safely and effectively use pads for basic MMA fitness training
- Demonstrate competent ability to teach individual clients of a basic fitness level
- Demonstrate competent ability to teach and train a group using basic fitness drills
Timings: This course runs from 9.30AM.
Uses: Personal Training, Group Exercise
Level 2 NVQ in Advanced Padwork (MMA Fitness Instructor).
Course Dates & Location:
Date: Sunday 18th September 2022
Location: Newport Leisure Centre, 1 Kingsway, Kingsway Centre, Newport NP20 1UH
If you require any further information please contact our sales team at: firstname.lastname@example.org