FREE UK* DELIVERY
Learn the biomechanics and benefits of Kettlebell training over other systems, plus recap the foundation Kettlebell drills. If you want to expand your personal training sessions or offer more specific strength & conditioning programmes – then this is the course for you!
On-site Training: If you are looking to hold this training at your own location for 8+ people, please contact us for a quote. Price including VAT, expenses may be added to final costs.
Course objectives: By the end of the course, attendees will have learnt how to:
- List the benefits of Kettlebell training and how it differs from all other training methods.
- List and practically apply the safety considerations of training with a Kettlebell.
- Apply the warm-up drills into a safe and specific warm-up for Kettlebell training sessions.
- Demonstrate the correct techniques for the foundation of Kettlebell exercises.
- Teach, analyse and correct technique for the foundation Kettlebell exercises.
- Utilise remedial drills to correct the common technical errors.
Theory - Completion of theory assessment, 80% pass mark on a multiple-choice questionnaire (32/40)
Practical - Competent Demonstration of the exercises and coaching skills (Swings, Snatch, Clean, Squat, Press, TGU).
8 REPs CPD Points for successful completion of the course
4 CIMSPA points awarded on completion.
Entry Requirements - To qualify for REPs CPD attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum and a Valid REPs membership. This course is open to fitness enthusiasts not on the Register of Exercise Professionals, but certificates will not include REPs CPD Points.
Venue Locations: On-site or a location can be provided.
Course duration: 8hrs
*Once you have purchased your course you will be contacted by our team to book you onto our next available course start date which is suitable for you