After a successful awards night last year, we are pleased to announce that the nominations for 2022's National Fitness Awards are now open!
With the deadline set - 12noon Friday 26th August 2022 - this is your chance to get your gym recognised at a national level, for your contribution to the fitness industry and your community.
Keep reading to see all the categories and find out how to nominate.
(Last year's Functional Gym of the Year Award Winners with Scott Lamber, Director of Sales)
The awards ceremony, considered to be one of the biggest nights in the UK's fitness industry, will take place on Friday November 18th 2022 at the Athena in Leicester.
The award categories are as follows:
- National Gym of the Year
- Newcomer of the Year
- Health Club of the Year
- Best Hotel & Spa Facility of the Year
- Customer Service Award
- Ladies Only Gym of the Year
- Community Involvement
- Local Authority / Leisure Trust Gym of the Year
- Strength Training Gym of the Year
- Member Achievement Award
- Gym Based Personal Trainer of the Year
- Boutique Facility of the Year
- Education Facility of the Year
- Outstanding Achievement Award
- Functional Training Gym of the Year
- Group Exercise Gym of the Year
- Scotland Gym of the Year
- North Gym of the Year
- South Gym of the Year
- Midlands & Wales Gym of the Year
- Gym Team of the Year
- **NEW** Outdoor Facility of the Year
- **NEW** Best Membership Campaign
Here at Jordan, we are proud to yet again sponsor the Functional Training of the Year award to celebrate the efforts of functional gyms and display how valuable functional fitness is in all gym environments.
We also welcome 2 brand new categories this year - Outdoor Facility of the Year and Best Membership Campaign. Both categories have become especially apparent after the pandemic, due to the increased need in outdoor fitness and gyms having to put in the extra effort to recruit new members after lockdowns.
If you would like to nominate a facility to gain recognition for all the hard work that they do every day, then you can visit the National Fitness Awards website, fill in their details and answer a few questions!