Jordan Fitness are delighted to announce that we are sponsoring the brand new category for Functional Training Gym of the Year at the National Fitness Awards in 2013.
As a new category for 2013, this award is aimed at clubs which are solely dedicated to functional fitness, as well as traditional gyms that have created dedicated functional areas to tap into this growing trend. To be in win a chance of winning this category, you should provide details of why you chose to focus on functional fitness, any specialist equipment you have which makes you stand out from the crowd and any impressive results your members have seen from training in this way.
The National Fitness Awards say, "The third National Fitness Awards at The Athena in Leicester won widespread praise for a superb evening at a great venue with a host of very worthy winners. So this year, our challenge is to surpass the success of last year's spectacle
"Nominations are open and we hope that even more gyms of all shapes and sizes will get involved by entering the UK's biggest and best free-to-enter fitness industry awards. It's a brilliant opportunity for operators to raise their profile, gain new members and boost staff morale. We had hundreds of entries last year and we're hoping for more in 2013."
Tamara Emery, Marketing Manager at Jordan Fitness says, "It's a great honour to be sponsors for the Functional Training Gym of the Year category at the National Fitness Awards 2013. Functional fitness is a hugely growing market in the UK, suitable for all levels of user from beginners seeking to improve their everyday wellbeing to elite athletes requiring performance training. This award will recognise gyms that put functional training into the heart of what they do; those that engage and motivate their members and ultimately get results."
Good luck and hope to see you in Manchester on December 6!
Closing date is Friday August 23rd! Click here to nominate
How to Nominate
- Select the category for which you want to nominate your club or team member.
- Read the criteria section for your chosen category carefully and enter the information requested below, together with a statement of no more than 300 words, saying why your club/centre/team member or member should be considered for the shortlist.
Rules for entry
- Each club/individual should have been operating for at least two years prior to the date of their nomination, apart from those entering the Newcomer of the Year category.
- You must have no ongoing legal action and no ongoing personal grievances prior to nomination.
- Entries will be judged by a panel of reputable, independent and impartial adjudicators.
- If you wish to enter more than one category, separate entries must be submitted for each category.
- There will be up to five finalists in each category.
- The decision of the panel is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entries will not be returned.
- Supporting info - to be sent on email.
- After the closing date, a shortlist of 6 nominees will be drawn up in each category and the gyms notified of their success in making the list. Each one will then be contacted by a member of the Workout Team over the following 2-3 weeks, to arrange a visit to the gym to interview the gym manager or owner. Each interview will include a series of questions appropriate to the category entered, a list of which will sent to you prior to the visit taking place. During the visit, we will also look around your facility and take photos of the club.