FREE UK* DELIVERY
A comprehensive workshop on all facets of weight management and the fat loss techniques of the experts. This course has been developed to provide the most comprehensive information for personal trainers on effective fat loss and weight management.
If you want to be an expert in this field then this workshop will give all of the information and tools to become THE weight management specialist in your area.
Body fat analysis and distribution; effective resistance and CV sessions for fat loss; dietary analysis techniques; barriers to fat loss and alternative tools to achieve fat loss are all covered in this theoretical 1 day specialist workshop.
On-site Training: If you are looking to hold this training at your own location for 5+ people, please contact us for a quote. Price including VAT, expenses may be added to final costs.
Course objectives: By the end of the course, attendees will have learnt how to:
- Understand the scientific concepts of weight gain, and methods of how to avoid these pitfalls.
- Assess a client’s body composition using calipers and mathematical equations.
- Understand effective methods for fat loss using a variety of cardiovascular and resistance training protocols.
- Understand how to manipulate a client’s diet to ensure effective fat loss.
- Gain the knowledge of commonly used supplements that are used to achieve fat loss, and the pros and cons associated with each.
- Gain an understanding of some alternative methods commonly used nowadays for fat loss and weight management, and the pros and cons associated with these.
Uses - Group Exercise, Personal Training
4 REPS points and a certificate for successful completion of the course.
Entry Requirements - To qualify attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum.
Taught Day Timetable
Timings: This course runs from 10am til 5pm.
*Once you have purchased your course you will be contacted by our team to book you onto our next available course start date which is suitable for you