Invest in the commercial gym equipment you need to grow your vision and ambition, without the burden of major upfront costs.
Jordan Fitness offers finance options for our commercial customers, which allow you to invest in the equipment you need NOW, with minimum disruption to your cash-flow or savings.
What business finance options are available?
Finance is available for all businesses and organisations, from start-ups to local authorities and form Personal Trainers to major Health Club chains, subject to approval.
Our Finance Lease and Hire Purchase options make having the best equipment now, affordable and tax efficient.
• Pay As You Use - You don't pay staff years in advance, Why pay for equipment in advance?
• Have the Best Equipment NOW, with minimum disruption to cash-flow
• Preserve your capital and existing credit lines
• Spread the cost via budget-friendly fixed monthly payments
• Tax Efficient – Lease payments are normally 100% tax deductible and assets finance via hire purchase can be allocated to your annual investment allowance (including the current 130% super deduction scheme (due to end March 2023)
• Why invest capital in depreciating equipment? Lease what depreciates, buy what appreciates
• Own the equipment at the end of the finance agreement, or upgrade to new equipment
Jordan Fitness is a FCA licensed credit broker under firm reference number 732549. A credit application is necessary, and finance may be approved or declined via our finance partners. All finance agreements will be governed by the specific terms and conditions contained in the documents that you sign and may vary.