FREE UK* DELIVERY
The aim of our Functional Rig Training Workshop is to provide a comprehensive overview for fitness professionals of the background and practical application of using various Functional Rigs to improve overall fitness in a group environment or 1-2-1.
On-site Training: This course is only available at your own location. For 5+ people, please contact us for a full quote. Price including VAT, expenses may be added to final costs.
This course runs from 10am til 3pm.
By the end of the course attendees should be able to:
- List the benefits of training on a Rig and how it differs from and integrates with other training methods
- Understand and apply the safety considerations of training on a Rig.
- Demonstrate correct technique for various foundation exercises.
- Teach, analyze and correct technique for the foundation exercises.
- Apply and integrate various modes of training and their respective exercises into a comprehensive training programme for improving general fitness.
Entry Requirements - CPD attendees should possess a Level 2 Gym Instructor or Studio Instructor Qualification minimum.
North: Workout Liverpool, Unit 9
Dunnings Bridge Road, Liverpool, L30 6UU
Midlands: Universal Training Studio
Sheldon House, Sheep Street
Shipston on Stour, Warwickshire
South: Énergie Fitness Borough,
Moonraker Point, Pocock Street,
London, SE1 0FN
Wales: Elympia Fitness, 364 Cowbridge Road West, Cardiff, CF5 5BY
If you require any further information please contact our sales team at: email@example.com