FREE UK* DELIVERY
Our premium rubber flooring fits into any functional gym space, ideal for reducing noise and vibrations whilst limiting damage to your free weights and gym equipment.
Activ Flooring is hard-wearing and easy to lay, however, our experienced installation team are available to give you a professional finish.
- Fully compliant with EU chemical Directives (REACH)
- Fire resistance tested classification EN13501-1:E
- Mould and bacteria resistant
- Available in 15mm and 30mm thickness (all 50x50cm)
- Recommended to be cleaned with Jordan Gym Floor and Equipment Cleaner
- DO NOT USE harsh chemicals, acid, bleach or sulphates. If in doubt contact us.
- 5 year commercial warranty
How to select your flooring for your space
- Measure your floor space
- Choose 4 tiles for every square metre
- Consider if you need ramps or corner tiles to avoid trip hazards
- Choose whether you want Black, Grey or Tiles with Coloured Fleck (Green/Grey/Blue available)
- If you need help with anything at all just get in touch and we can put a quote together for you based on the size of your gym.
Personalise your floor space
We offer the opportunity to design a functional space to suit a specific or range of fitness programmes. Activ floor tiles are also available in a range of colours and styles, including grey and a variety of fleck colours (red, green, blue, grey).
You can also add floor markings (numbers, dots, lines, grids, a compass and even your logo) to enhance and tailor your group exercise and gym offering.
Contact us for a free quote and further information.
Please note: Grey and fleck coloured tiles to be pre-ordered via firstname.lastname@example.org (Lead time: 4-6 weeks)