Aluminium Training Bar (6ft)
Sold Out Unavailable
FREE UK* DELIVERY
This lightweight, ultra-durable aluminium bar is perfect for practising Olympic lifts and improving technique.
- Impressive aluminium construction with a new hardened chrome finish
- Many training bars are just too heavy for newcomers learning new skills. Not this one. It weighs 7kg and is the ideal bar for beginners and younger gym-goers to practise explosive Olympic lifts like a deadlift or a snatch
- It can also be used for numerous all-over resistance exercises including the overhead squat, single-arm overhead press and high windmill
- Tested to 65kg (130lb). To be used with technique plates up to 5kg
- Length 1,830mm, Diameter 28mm
- Learning the Olympic Lifts, without having to lift a full, 20kg Olympic bar.
- Females and younger athletes to learn these skills, when a full bar would be too heavy.
- Use with light rubber training plates (up to 65kg).
- Many other resistance exercises, like the Overhead Squat, Single Arm Overhead Press or High Windmill.
Please note Bumper Plates/Olympic Discs and Safety Collars sold separately.
Need storage for Olympic Barbells?
Choose from our space-saving Olympic Bar Holder (holds 9) or wall barbell rack (holds 5).